Sleep Disorders Community

Kinda Snoring (but more embarrasing)

Hey medhelp community, recently while sleeping it was bought to my attention that during my sleep i make a strange moaning noise. It would appear that this resounds for the entire time i sleep and while i'm half asleep have noticed something much like this myself. I wonder what i can do to contain and indeed stop this issue from continuing as it is rather embarrassing and so ask for any help you can give me in this issue and thank you for your help in advance.
Don't know about moaning noises but I have been told I snore like a man!  Talk about embarrassing!  Sometimes I wake myself up with my snoring...maybe someone has an answer for both of us.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.