Sleep Disorders Community

Narcolepsy related to pain??

I was diagnosed with narcolepsy about 4 years ago after a sleep and multiple sleep latency test. I was on 40mg of ritalin during the day, and Lunesta for sleep at night. I only took these meds for several months before quitting d/t the awful way the ritalin made me feel. Anywho..that is just background.

Several months ago , just after I had my daughter,I started having sever foot pain, diagnosed at plantar fasciitis. After physical therapy for a couple months the pain was getting worse.....and then started the headaches (in the front of my head/sinuses, as well as the base of my skull). Followed closely by knee pain, severe hand pain to the point that by the end of the day it hurts to even grip a pencil or the steering wheel of my vehicle. I have also had extreme fatigue and exhaustion. I can barely make it through a day without napping. I am not depressed! I WANT to do things. However, I am in so much pain and so exhausted that I can barely take care of my children. I have lost time from work d/t all of these symptoms.

I am afraid to go to the doctor. I am worried that they will just blow it off, saying it's depression...or that it's all in my head. I KNOW that it's not all in my head....and it's getting harder to cope. I feel like I'm losing myself! Is there anything that would cause all of these symptoms together??
I should aslo mention that I am now only taking 10mg ambien to sleep at night. I never feel rested. I also have tried taking ib, tylenol, naproxen....with no relief from pain.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?