I am writing on behalf of a market research agency I am working for, Field Scope International, and I would like to share with you a study we are conducting at the moment, hoping someone might be interested to help us with it.
We are currently looking to invite Respondents diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) aged 40+ to take part in a market research discussion on the topic of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness.
1. Short Virtual video (30-45 min)
2. Visual Journal (using a mobile app, 30-45 min overall over a 5-day period)
3. In-home Ethnography (8-10 hours in-home interview and observation outside and inside of your home for a full day, possibly including your family and/or friends)
Please note: You must be willing to complete all 3 tasks in order to be considered eligible to participate and receive your honorarium payment.
• Location: (if you are not based in any of these cities, you can still apply as the client is open in expanding the study):
Philadelphia, PA or
Philadelphia, PA: business days between December 4th, 2017 – February 3rd, 2018
Dallas, TX: December 4th, 2017 – February 10th, 2018
As a token of our appreciation you will receive an incentive of $135.00 for completing your Virtual Interview and Visual Journal + $800.00 cash if chosen for the in-home ethnography = $935.00 for your overall participation for your time and opinions after completing the Group Discussion Session.
Please note, all footage accumulated throughout the research is for internal research purposes only and is not for broadcast. The names will be kept secret and not revealed.
If you are willing to assist with the research study, please reply to this post with your answers to screening questions or email me on aleksandra.***@****:
Initial Screening Questions:
1. Have you been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)?
2. Have you ever been prescribed any of the following products to treat your daytime sleepiness?
• Generic Modafinil
• Generil Armodafinil
• Generic Methylphenidate
• Generic Dextroamphetamine
• I have never taken a prescription drug for daytime sleepiness
Note: You may not be contacted if not eligible or spaces have been filled in prior to your response as we have limited slots available.
Thank you for your time – we look forward to hearing from you!