Sleep Disorders Community

Waking up every 1-2 hours

No matter what I do, I wake up every 1-2 hours when I go to bed or even have a nap. I could have my laptop beside me, not have my laptop beside me, have a lamp on or turn it off and I still can't sleep. I wake up even more tired than I was when I went to sleep too. I'm not outside a lot during the day. I wake up at 6:00 am, go to school until 2:15 pm and then I go to bed around 12-2 am because I have trouble even falling asleep. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but this has been happening for a while and once I wake up in the middle of he night I also have trouble falling asleep again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.