Sleep Disorders Community

What is going on with o2 level

Ok, so I have several other health issues going on. But all was OK but the horrible night sweats. I asked my Dr about it and she ordered a sleep study. The sleep study did not show sleep apnea. I was surprised it didn't because I had this problem as a kid. But anyhow the test showed a good sleep patteren with 10 hypo-apnea events lasting only 2 seconds at most. However, my Oxygen level stayed on the low side during the deeper stages of sleep, and dropped to about 82%.  It stayed on the low side for over 4 hours. They side the little events recorded was not enough to cause this problem. But also could not tell me why it was happening, because everything else was fairly normal. So I was started on O2 during sleep. The good news is that the night sweats are gone. The bad news is they still do not know why I am having this issue. Anybody have any ideas?

Ozone therapy claims many advantages. Search Ozone therapy and find out whther it fits your bill.
What other health issues do you have?  Do you smoke, have asthma, a lung or thyroid disorder?  Any of these in addition to some medications could cause hypoventilation during sleep.
Actually, it got worse after I quit smoking, go figure. No asthma, no lung or thyroid disorders, no hypoventilation. Resp rates normal during the sleep study, Recent chest x-ray showed no issues. Holter monitor was negative, Stress test negative, Echo negative, EKG Negative. Sleep Problems started well before I was on any meds. Negative for OSA/CSA.

Current suspected health problems:
Mild Hypertension, Palpitations, Treated with Toprol XL 50mg
Bi-Polar Disorder, treated with Cymbalta 60mg, and Seroquel 200mg
Sleep Disorder, (insomnia) also treated with Seroquel 200mg
Sleep Disorder, O2 sat drops, treated with o2 at 96% 2.5lm

Some other issues are very large varicose veins in both legs, pain in both legs when not resting. This issues was deemed not to be a big problem at this time.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?