Sleep Disorders Community

cold sweats during sleep?

hi,
Recently i have been waking up during the night sweaty, approx twice a week.
sometimes i am feeling cold, but very sweaty,. other times i feel comfortable and cosey.
i have made an attempt to like a healthier lifestyle the past 2 weeks (Eating good, working out, no smoking and minimal drinking) but the problem as worsened,
I remember an X complaining about it a couple of years ago but the problem only seems to have just resurfaced.

I also feel i am a sweaty person in general, sometimes getting large sweat patches under my arm pits although i do not feel hot.
as far as i see everything is normal with you..,sometimes nervousness also cause this.. just relax,eat healthy,sleep healthy,keep drinking water..
make sure ur fan or A/c is working fine..
also there may be a possibility that you may have anxiety problem..
Look up night sweats and you'll see there can be many causes. You should get it checked out.  
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.