Sleep Disorders Community

coughing

Used the cpap for 2 nights and a nap now...tonight I had a tickle in my throat and a cough,dry, that wouldn't go away.  At first I was worried it's a cold starting which I don't want as I have surgery next week.  but it went away after a while.  I am thinking of turning up the humidity from a level 2 to a level 3.  but am worried about too much humidity in the hose.  oh well...
Hi, CPAP can cause dryness of the throat. You will have to ensure to see that the mask fits well, with no leaks and that there is adequate humidification. If your symptoms persist consult your doctor, he will sort out the problem for you. Regards.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.