Sleep Disorders Community

i am having sleeping problem, i'm 23 year old, my wg is 40

I'am feeling verry weak, i'am working in Night Shift, i am sleeping more than 11 hrs, while during holidays i was sleeping the whole day, i don't know why i'am sleeping for this much long time, also How much long time i had sleep, i still feeling very tired...
Do you have sleep apnea? If you do you may not realize it.
Hi, welcome to the forum, first thing to rule out is hypersomnia. It may present as excessive daytime sleepiness or nocturnal sleep of long duration (as much as 12 h or more) or sleep drunkenness. Your symptoms are due to Shift work.

The sleep problems can be resolved by transferring from the night shift or by adopting a daily sleep routine that is consistent seven days per week. Chronic insomnia may develop in individuals who work the night shift on either a rotating or permanent basis.

The causes can be genetic, medical disorders such as clinical depression, uremia and fibromyalgia. Sometimes hypersomnia may be due to other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and restless leg syndrome.

You can try melatonin against prescription which helps your sleep cycle to bring it to normal.You should consult a sleep specialist for a complete medical and psychological workup.

Take care and regards.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?