Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
4.91k Members

seroquel 25mg for sleep

My Dr. gave me seroquel 25mg to take before bed to sleep because i cant seem to fall asleep. Before this i was taking xanax .25 for panic attics, which I took the xanax 3 x a day. So the Dr. said replace the 3rd xanax with the seroquel 25mg before be d to seep how it works. OK i start taking Seroquel Fri night. Sat. i feel tired a little out of it and feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack. I say OK it probably just the meds getting into me. sun feel the same way. Mon. feel like a zombie not in my own body, very jittery lightheaded. also i flipped out on my husband for no reason. took it again Mon night Tues. felt like even more of a zombie shaking light headed nausea tired felt like i was sitting in the room watching myself. just felt not me. so i stopped taking it. started taking xanax like i was before. and called Dr. which he approved. Now a week later from being off the seroquel i still feel jittery lightheaded and a little nausea. how long is this gonna last and should i go back to Dr. now or wait a while???  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child