Sleep Disorders Community

sleeping too much

I sleep way to much like yesterday I went to bed at 4 pm sleep till 10 pm eat and went back till 5 am. Then got up for work and went back to sleep at work for 45 min.  I have bipolar and high blood pressure what can I do before I loss my job for falling a sleep at work.
Such increased sleepiness can be due to not getting enough sleep, drug, alcohol, or cigarette use, lack of physical activity, obesity, the use of certain medication, depression, restless legs syndrome, sleep apnea, or narcolepsy.
You need to get it evaluated from a sleep specialist. Check out the medicines that you are taking as they may also be responsible for these symptoms.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?