Sleep Disorders Community

waking up

hi my name is aron most nights for the past year I wake up a couple of hours after falling asleep to the same result either seeing cobwebs around my room, spiders, and sometimes a black figure near my door but it all disappears either if I get up or stare and I'm wondering if other people have had this same problem?
I think your experience is very unusual... can you remember if you were dreaming before waking to the subject images?   There may be a connection between dream and early part of waking up.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.