Sleep Disorders Community

zyprexa withdrawal symptoms

After the third day of being off Zyprexa I experience a buzzing or tingling in my frontal lobes. But I can't sleep without it. Is this dangerous? I am bipolar with chronic thyroidytis.
Dear doctor,I have been yelling in my sleep for, as far as I know, for about 15 years. I am 66 years old. I yell things such as "No, stop, help and moan in a scary loud voice. This is what I have been told. I do not have nightmares. I do not remember these episodes at all. I have also been told by one person that I chatter in my sleep. This is concerning to me because I scare whoever hears me. I take Lamictal for depression but the episodes were happening long before starting the drug. Help!
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?