Smoking Addiction Community

Introducing the Weight Loss Tracker

We're pleased to announce the Weight Tracker, the second in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of their health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events. Simply enter your weight to start tracking today, and if you enter in your height, we'll chart your BMI for you as well.

Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, or just keep track of your weight, this tracker will help you do just that. Want to add a mental note or before-and-after shots? You can add a journal associated with your weight tracker as a diary of your thoughts and as a collection of your photos. You can also view your friend's public weight trackers and give them support by leaving them a note on their tracker page.

You can access the Weight Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community, or on the "Trackers" tab on My MedHelp.

We plan on adding more functionality to the Weight Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific treatment or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

Best,
MedHelp
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.