Smoking Addiction Community

Nicotine Screen

I am an occasional cigar smoker. I smoked a small handrolled cigar (4 x 52 pyramid) on October 10 and have to test negative on a urinalysis scheduled for October 25. Will I test positive? If so what steps, if any, should I take to ensure a negative test result?
are they doing unrinalysis for nicotine too ?  ¡¡¡¡!!!!... ok, we can not give any guidance here to ensure a negative test , indiotaino, sorry, it is against  the guidelines ..good luck !
I guess I am most concerened about if the nicotine will be out of my system by the time I have to go for the urinalysis. I was not aware that I was violating the guidelines, Thank you for the information. Muchisimas gracias por la informacion.
You are welcome, sent you a note :)
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.