Stopped smoking/chewing back at it

I stopped smoking and chewing tobacco back in late January. It was actually not to bad to my suprise, I had very few WD symptoms. I did do a pretty fast taper(about a week) followed by no smokes or chew while using a patch for about 3 days. For reasons I am not sure I decided that I was gonna have a chew about 3 weeks back...made me kinda ill, so I didn't have one for a few more days, then kept this up where I would go 3 or so days in between. Now for the past 2 weeks I have been at 1 a day or so, then in the past few days it has been more than once a day(2-3 times). Will it be the same as stopping before? Or should it be a bit easier?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Every quit is different, but there is no such thing as a "taper" quit and you need to understand that if you truly want to quit, then just put down the smokes and the chew and NEVER touch them again.
Also, you might benefit from reading the articles at whyquitdotcom, especially the "motivation" column. There are quite a few stories written about the effects of chewing tobacco. The "Education" column is also great.

When you are ready, we will be here for you, good luck!