Aa
A
A
A
Close
Social Anxiety Community
92 Members

Cognitive Behavioural therapy

Hi people I' new to this group at the moment i am really having a hard time. I met a man 4 months ago and he is the best thing that ever happened to me and now he wants me to go on holiday with him and go to partys plus meet his family which i would love to do but i get anxious even thinking about it so im wondering if cognitive behavioural therapy works if so then i will do it because believe me i will do anything to stop this thing ruining my life. I think my anxiety is social anxiety as im scared of people but when im on my own am fine. its really getting me down now please help ive been like this for 5 years. thank you
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.