Continuing Disability Review

I've been on social security and just received a CDR.  1. I filled out the papers and sent them in.  About a few months later they mailed me a form.  It's questions about my activities of daily living.  I haven't received a letter of approval or denial yet for my disability to continue.  Is it normal that they sent me a bunch of questions about my activities of daily living?  Or are they about to deny me.   Thank you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Social Security Disability or SSDI Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.