Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
463 Members

I need a doctor in North Carolina with knowledge in Syringomyelia

I have an Syrinx C5-T5. I am having problems in my left ear, back of head on left side, numbness in left arm, and a lot of other problems. The doctors stated the syrinx is not causing any of the symptoms. They say it all is coming from Fibromyalgia. I so tired of paying for test, seeking doctors and no help. Anyone else in NC know of a good doctor?
Hi....do any of your Drs suggest what caused your syrinx to form? I would strongly suggest you see a Chiari specialist to look at your syrinx as Syringomyelia (syrinx) is a related condition to Chiari and those specialists deal with them all the time.
I’ve seen to neurosurgeon and other doctors. They all say I was  probably born with it?!?