Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
464 Members

Spine pain

Right at the top of my spine all around my neck i have go ta severe pain for around 6 months. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor. I am just 15. The doctor may take x-ray. But i went to a doctor earlier, he gave a gel which i applied for a month and some tablets for 2-3 days. But the pain is not even constant. It is increasing. It is even more when i wake up in the morning. I also do head exercises often. But the disease is not getting cured. I sleep with a very thin pillow at the bottom of my head. It doesn't feel like i am sleeping on a pillow. So friends, do you have any suggestion for this?? Please help me Reply as soon as possible

Hi and welcome to the SPINAL CORD C/D forum.

I am sorry you are in such pain, but I am not a medical professional so I can not offer insight to your issues.....

Did you get a report from the Dr visit as to what may be the issue?
The doctor gave me a pain killer. He taught some neck exercises. I tried them, it did not work. I do not prefer pain killers, so i refused to take it. They are very harmful. He also told that I lack vitamin D and gave me tablets and its dosage is once a week. I am in no man's land

How long did you try the exercises, as I know from personal experience it can take time...you also need to start out slowly and increase slowly but in time you can benefit from the exercises ....I believe I was even able to avoid  another surgery due to doing the exercises I was given