A
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
464 Members
18428579 tn?1464968484

Spine pain

Right at the top of my spine all around my neck i have go ta severe pain for around 6 months. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor. I am just 15. The doctor may take x-ray. But i went to a doctor earlier, he gave a gel which i applied for a month and some tablets for 2-3 days. But the pain is not even constant. It is increasing. It is even more when i wake up in the morning. I also do head exercises often. But the disease is not getting cured. I sleep with a very thin pillow at the bottom of my head. It doesn't feel like i am sleeping on a pillow. So friends, do you have any suggestion for this?? Please help me Reply as soon as possible
3 Responses
620923 tn?1452915648

Hi and welcome to the SPINAL CORD C/D forum.

I am sorry you are in such pain, but I am not a medical professional so I can not offer insight to your issues.....

Did you get a report from the Dr visit as to what may be the issue?
18428579 tn?1464968484
The doctor gave me a pain killer. He taught some neck exercises. I tried them, it did not work. I do not prefer pain killers, so i refused to take it. They are very harmful. He also told that I lack vitamin D and gave me tablets and its dosage is once a week. I am in no man's land
620923 tn?1452915648

How long did you try the exercises, as I know from personal experience it can take time...you also need to start out slowly and increase slowly but in time you can benefit from the exercises ....I believe I was even able to avoid  another surgery due to doing the exercises I was given
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease