Spinal Stenosis Sufferers Community
38 Members

Cervical Stenosis

I have Cervical Stenosis in my neck at C5 thru C7.  I am not starting to have more, frequent bladder (urgency) issues.  Could this be related to that Stenosis?  I've had bladder issues since I was 12 years old and was diagnosed with M.S. in 1997.

I have severe pain in my right shoulder area which I'm trying to find out if it is related to the CS.  I don't know if it is a muscle spasming or if it is an inflammed nerve.  I have not found a Dr. that will take this seriously.  I also think that my migraines are caused by this because the pain will shoot up into my neck and head causing so much pain that I can't stand it.  Luckily, Zomig relieves the pain within about 30 mins.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.