Goals to reach for in New Year

Anyone making the list of changes or goals to achieve in 2010?  I am going to try to get some long overdue work done on the exterior of my house. I have personal goals too, but need to narrow them down yet (too fat right now).
Oh I've always got goals, whether it's New Year or not. Some of mine have to wait for warmer dryer weather (a bit like yours) -maintenance jobs outside, and stuff -impossible to do in the winter.
My ongoing goal at the moment is trying very very hard every day to stop my business going down the Swannee (a bit of a thankless task...) And to try and bring some regular cash flow in alongside that by doing extra things on ebay.

All rather mundane stuff I'm afraid. Survival stuff.
Spiritually, I suppose my ongoing goal is to become less upset by things going wrong. And to be in a thankful mood every single day for blessings I have already.
My New Years Resolution is to quit talking politics. Hope that is more successful than the quitting smoking was last year!

I am also changing my routine. If hubby wants to hold the couch down, fine, but Im gonna go do things I want to do by myself. Cruize sounds so good!
I resolve to be a good netizen especially in MH even better than DAZON-50 in 2010.. I agree that it is an uphill task but i will sincerely try.
You already do sound like a pretty good Netizen to me, dalubaba! God bless you, and bring you happiness in 2010
Many thanks for a vote of confidence.
:-)))  I will put my vote in for you, Dalubaba :-))))
I missed this post.....My new year resolution is ...to be a better human being.
Mine is to join in anything I can to help our country in this time of crisis ...whatever it takes ..hi everyone how you doin ...Happy New Year .....hugs marg
Hugs to you too....I have an abundance of those :-))))

Happy New Year ......off and running on day 5.  It is almost 4 a.m. here.  I beat out the alarm clock.

:-)))
Simplify, Organize and Pay Attention
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Spirituality Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.