Spirituality Community
283 Members

Hello

I have just found this site an was checking it out
Hello Hark9. If we can let's get some interest going at this site. I think Dalubaba will help and i will for sure. What are your spiritual interests and are you interested in the idea that unless a new spiritual consciousness can be generated then our planet, this beautiful Earth, will continue to be abused by the human inhabitants.
     Perhaps we can start some interest if we keep posting and also inviting others to do the same. Do you know of any other sites that are active and interested in saving Earth. What would be more spiritual than that?
Savethisearth
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.