Spirituality Community
283 Members

Sooo interesting...

In searching for physical health (I am utterly broken down by a lifetime of anxiety, my morning saliva cortisol is 3) I found www.***********.com.  I found health information there, lots of it.  I also found information about what we are doing to our planet.  I've avoided any news for almost forty years because it just adds to the strain... all of a sudden I was reading the stuff that even the media never documents. (I've already been censured by MedHelp for mentioning naturalnews, but maybe this time is okay.  

Then, two weeks ago, on a visit to relatives I dreadfully did not want to make, I took a side trip and visited some humble members of the family who were not invited to the holiday event (and would not have wanted to go if they were).  Just coincidentally (there's that word again) I was shown the movie Avatar.  This was the last blow.  It truly took me to a place to see what could be vs. what is.  And I couldn't think of any way of getting to a place like that.  

I've been so burned by the hypocrisy of churchs that I've usually avoided them.  If you want to find greed it's readily available under most steeples.  It became very hard even to pray.  

The prayers I've offered aloud are the ones that often bring the most striking results.  I prayed and found this forum.  
Hi and welcome!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.