Spirituality Community
283 Members

Thank you SO MUCH!

By golly, I had been asking Google things like "I need somebody to talk to" before I got here.  I couldn't have been in a deeper depression.  Just getting near the subject of Spirit lifted me up.  

PRAISE GOD! :D
This forums not really for post like this but none the less I welcome you to the group and hope you find the people who need you as well as the people that you need
What is this forum really for?
Hi Katrinika,

Welcome again.  LOL!  I'm not sure what Cloudwindgate means regarding the use of this forum but if you need to talk don't be shy and send me a message.  I'm glad you're here and I'm willing to help if I can.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.