Has anyone else had stem cell treatment for cardiomyopathy?

I'm 51, and have been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in December of 2012.  When I initially hospitalized, my e.f. was as low as 21%.  It actually went up to 40-45% in August, but now it's back down to 35%, and I have an appointment tomorrow with a stem cell doctor to find out if I'm a candidate.  
My question is: has anyone else here done this and, how are you now? and, how much does it cost?  
I know I'll find out the cost tomorrow, but if someone can answer this for me so I'm not to surprised, I'd be grateful.  I will, in turn, post my experience(s) here as they happen.  
Hi I don't have this experience, but an undiagnosed major viral attack last year brought me to this website and I think the information has helped me.

I think stem cell therapy could bring us solutions.

Please keep us posted on your progress.  Thanks for sharing!