Stomach Cancer Community
102 Members

Cramps in the stomach

I have cramps in my stomach and my legs pain. They hurt when i walk esp. the part below knees. What can it be? Please help me!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. The stomach and leg pain are unlikely to be related.  Possible cause of stomachache include GI/ GU related causes, neuro-muscular causes, infections, inflammations, etc; while knee/ leg pain can be caused due to joint arthritis, fractures, neuro-muscular/ vascular causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the causes diagnosed/ suspected, this can be managed accordingly or specialist(s) care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Thank you so much!
I visited a doctor and he said my stomach is upset. And now i'm perfectly fine! Thank you so much for your advice.. =)
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.