Stomach Cancer Community
105 Members

Is this stomach cancer? Is this pregnancy? what does this mean?

Hi I am 13 years old. My stomach has been feeling really weird lately. Here is what I have/feel ... gas, conctipation, nausea, sore breast, cramps on the stomach but no period, heartburns, stomach burns, blurry vision/ feeling dizzy every time I get up, depressed a lot, my stomach looks bigger at the bottom and decreased appetite.. what does all this mean ? I have I line that goes to my belly button and down, I've heard only pregnant people have this .. is that true? It seems as if I'm pregnant but I never really been sexually active and never had a boyfriend. I've only masterbated ( a lot of times) there was some times when I masterbated naked and with clothing on. But that's it. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy so I do think that I can be because of the symptoms but I don't recall being near a boy who could have gotten sperm in my vagina. I do have some symptoms of stomach cancer though... ( listed above) my stomach feels hard and heavy and full ALL the time.
Hello Kaykayr,

I can tell you with certainty that you must have intercourse with a boy in order to get pregnant. If you have never had intercourse (sex) with a boy, you cannot get pregnant. What you should do, is see your doctor. Very important that you do. Could be anything from a food allergy, to a hereditary condition, which means something that can run in your family. If you are honestly not having complete sex with a boy, you are NOT pregnant. Most times cancer will not show symptoms until an advanced stage. But you should get checked out by the doc. Hope you feel better!!
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.