Stomach Cancer Community
102 Members

Pre cancerous polyp

I just had a colonoscopy a week ago due to severe stomach pain mixed with constipation and diarrhea and they found 2 polyps, one was pre cancerous.  I am supposed to have another colonoscopy in 3 years.  What's pre cancerous exactly?  Is it cancer or not?  Is it something that returns?  I have so many questions and I don't have a follow up appt for 2 weeks.
I'm experiencing weird stomach feelings, aches, pain, spasm and twitching like pain, I don't know what's going on the doctor said it was from constipation but i feels much worse, like my bowels are having spasms and twisting like feeling, someone give me peace in mind and request what it may be its been coming and going for three months
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.