Stomach Cancer Community
105 Members

Stomach Cancer ?

I am having a dull consistent abdomen discomfort for the last 1 year. I dont feel it while sleeping but feel it through out when awake. I also had GERD for a long time and had been on Nexpro PPI for the last 12 months on and off. The Nexpro does not have much of a relieving impact on my discomfort. I feel heaviness in my stomach besides discomfort. I did a endoscopy, a ultrasound and bloodwork in Marc 2019. The results came with small hiatal hernia and an ulcer. I am very disturbed that the discomfort is not going. I have made 4 trips to the doctor and he is not worried. Do I have stomach cancer ? what should I do now ?
If you think that you may have a stomach anchor and your doctor is not worried about your health, then it is the time to change your doctor and go for the second opinion. I hope you'll be able to find your answer then.
But still, I'll suggest you to not overthink and panic yourself. Sometimes things are not that worse but we made them serious by overthinking. So stay calm & be positive. Make an appointment with another doctor asap and get tested immediately.
Best wishes!
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.