Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' Community
85 Members

Dying For

First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college.
And then I was dying to finish college and start working.

Then I was dying to marry and have children.
And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work.

But then I was dying to retire.
And now I am dying...

And suddenly I realized...
I forgot to live.

Please don't let this happen to you.
Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day.

... old friend

To make money we lose our health,
and then to restore our health we lose our money...
We live as if we are never going to die,
and we die as if we ever lived...
sad but true rahim...well I am dying to move from this area into another state .

Hi , Thanks Margy
I thought you had just moved in not long ago, but now you are thinking of another state, well hope you find what make you happier Margy
hahah that was almost 2 years ago I moved here , but don't like the area .so off we go again ...yes it will make me happy I am sure ..I am also dying for the election in November .....lol

Ha please don't die we need your friendship here, I wish the best for people in USA and see you happier than ever after the election.
about the rocky mountains in Clorado for your next destination ?
No am going to see what Arizona has in store ..I will indeed be happy camper if we win the election be the best thing ever for the US
I will vote to Margy if she runs for presidency indeed
hahahah I would make a better job than this idiot in office LOL
hahah
I bet u would
we have the most idiot ones here
They have **** all over the country
yup a pairof them they are kindred souls.. ours and yours just idiots .well I think ours is a mad man .
Not too long till Nov and if he gets 4 more years there are oplans to impeach him , he has shredded our constitution ..Hey onto happier thoughts How are you doing , you have been quiet ?
Thanks for asking
well these days is a good season to enjoy warm beach in Kisk island, but everybody is doing something and nobody is coming with me and I don't appreciate lonely trip.
I am trying to send my daughter to London for her 15 months program ( MA in fashion design technology womanswear )
But because of banking system sanctions and also cold political relations between 2 governments and requirement of having bank account of student in London and downward of our national currency and............. it looks like very very hard to make it..........I am drawning margy take my hand and pull me out and if u cant, get some help...........lol
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.