Aa
A
A
A
Close
Stress Community
1.38k Members

ADD/ADHA??

i feel like i have add or adhd... but no one will listen... i feel like im going insane... how can i know? how can i feel better about school and learning?
3 Responses
Please do the research yourself, but it's my view that only a few in a handful really have ADD or ADHA. What you can do, is talk to your school counselor and or a doctor. Don't listen to what others say other than your parents, the school counselor and a doctor. You can get help, just don't be embarrassed and make sure you go for it.
please write everything down in bullet point. take your time and get clear in your mind what your main problems are then talk and show your list to your parent / guardian and go with your list to your doctor. you may also have depression. good luck!
1493176 tn?1303489363
You should seek some help from a school counselor. If you have already taken this step and nothing has happened you should contact your local Mental Health center- these centers are normally within the department of health and human service, if not they can direct you to where. Meanwhile try doing some centering exercises (like yoga) I know it sounds weird but it will help calm your mind and help enhance your concentration time. Also, if you are watching a lot of TV I would recommend you limiting that. The reasoning for this is that TV (especially half hour shows) train your brain to only concentrate for a few minutes at a time (think of watching a show. . .the show is on for 5-7 minutes and then goes to 5 minutes of 30 second commercials)
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.