Genral Health
MY PAIN IS AND MY LEFT HAND UP TO MY SHOULDER AND AROUND MY BACK WHERE MY BREAST IS ON THE LEFT SIDE I GET A LOT OF NUMBNESS AND FEELINGS LIKE A THROBING SENSATIOIN AND A LITTLE CHEST PAIN WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
I suggest what you need to do is see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

It is a bit awkward to figure out whether this is a heart problem or a trapped nerve.  Trapped nerves in the neck and also tendon problems can cause pain down the arm and into the hand with numbness. As can having carpal tunnel syndrome when the capal tunnel thickens and the tendons are pinched.

If the throbbing is in the wrist than can be from tennysinovitis (inflamed tendons from overuse.

Best to see your doctor for a clinical evaluation.

Best wishes.
How old are you?  Sounds like it might be angina if you have pain/numbness/tingling from left chest down left arm to hand.   Best get it checked out by a doctor.