Stress Community

How to cope with inlaw stress?

My inlaws are stressing me out, my husband is stressing me out. I just feel like taking my kid and running away. Anyone ever felt like this? And how did you cope?
I also have a lot of stress and worry a lot. If you don't like the relationship where you are you should do something about it but think about what you're about to do and all the consequences. Think also that you should do things the right way, not just run away.
But first I would take some time to analyze if things are really that bad or if I'm making it all a big deal. Do you love your husband?? Is he nice and caring? What is it that's bothering you? Is it really worth it to end the relationship?? What's important in your life ? Just think about everything and do what's best for you and your kid, but be calm about it don't do something you might regret.