Stress Community
Is it possible to be socially awkward only when stressed out?
I'm 23, and a college student. Since living on my own with roommates, I've noticed that when I have too much stuff going on, or a lot of work to do I tend to isolate myself in my room. I've also noticed that I don't want to socialize and I get super socially awkward. That's not all the time though, it only seems like this happens when I'm stressed. Usually, I'm much more open to conversation and can't be alone or be stuck in the house for long. Can all these things really be brought on from stress?
Yes this can happen! It’s sounds like u have some symptoms of adrenal fatigue getting too stressed can cause people to become socially awkward and even have panic attacks in social settings....