Stress Community

Is it stress or depression

Ok, I am brand new to this site and i needed someone to talk to. I don't want to talk to my friends cuz I don't want them to be sad, though they say that is what friends are for. My husband and i both took the WebMD Depression quiz and we both came up with depression. I can't afford to go to a doctor or get him to one due to hm being out of work, and i making only enough to cover the utilites. I can't even cover the house pmt right now. I just need someone to talk to. I feel tired all the time even though i sleep like 9 hours a day.
Hey thats what this place is for, to talk and share experiences! And hopefully make someone feel a little bit better, even just of a minute!!!

If you need someone to talk to you can drop me a line if you'd like!

Jen x