Stress Community

Life is difficult..

I was not well for past 6 months.  I had to go to my parents to get diagnosis for.my persistent low grade fever . I nearly changed 6 doctors even got hospitalized for investigation. Nothing abnormal found. Eventually I was told I don't have anything it might be my body new temperature. I was not satisfied because I was all tired all day. Then my ocd kicked in and I thought I might have hiv. What else it could be after this much investigation.
I was under huge stress with all these that I even wrote suicide letter to my parents.  Then Got my self tested for hiv twice thankfully it turned out to be negative .
Then again I went to another doctor and finally I was diagnosed with allergic bronchitis.

Due to all this I couldn't perform well in job. I m now under huge stress as what will happen. Will I have this job or not.!!
Though it was my mistake I shouldn't have let my ocd took control over me. It was quite a lesson. But I don't think it was worth.
I don't know these is write forum or not. But I am waiting for good times to come.