Stress Community

Lots of sress..possible stomach ulcer???

I have a pain, very sore, about 2 inches down and left from my breast plate bone...It is very very sore to touch. I have no major symptoms like nausea, vomitting blood or anything although I have been taking percocet with ibprofin for about a year. I am a little concerened whether its a possible ulcer or just skeletal...please any suggestions
It sounds like it might be gastritis--inflammation of the stomach, which, coincidentally, can be brought about by using NSAID's like ibuprofen. And the oxycodone doesn’t help either. I had the exact same symptoms because of the major stress after Xanax and Klonopin withdrawals. I was diagnosed by a gastroenterologist, a doctor who specializes in the stomach, colon, and liver. Best of luck.

- Ben