Stress Community

Sleep medication for anxiety fits?

Bonjour kind sir or madame,

I was wondering if you could recommend me a sleeping drug for the insomnia I am experiencing. My insomnia is peculiar in that I rarely get it. I only get it the night before something important like a exam, but when I do get it, it's overwhelming I'm doing badly on things like exams because of it. Ideally I'm looking for something that will straight knock me out for 7 hours but won't leave me tired the next day for my exam.

Cheers,
;]
It's something called the exam fever. . Make sure you do not take excessive coffee or caffeine in any form, especially 4 hours before you plan to sleep. And do not take any sleeping pills ever, especially without the doctor's advise  as even a single use  an create complications for you in future.A mild relaxant may be helpful such as green tea. And in addition you can use a herb called  Valeriana wallichii (bronopol), one or two capsules a day,  a mild relaxant you can use to relieve your sleep disorder.
Take care
You should not take sleeping pills without your doctors advice. Talk to your doctor and get prescribed medication, try to improve your diet and don't take caffeine.