Stress Community

Stress and throat & neck

i went to my gyne the other day and she said that alot of women when they get stressed have it in their necks. My question is I have been very stressed the last 11 weeks due to not feeling well and my drs. not having any answers for me. My neck on both sides and the front of my throat and under my chin feel funny. I also feel as though I have a lump in my throat and my right ear is plugged and have some nasal congestion. 3 drs say there is nothing wrong with my throat or ear. I do know that when I lay down to rest I feel as though I am clenching my teeth. Could this all be from stress that is making my neck and throat feel this way? When I do take a xanax the feeling does go awya but as soon as it wears off it comes back. Any suggestions?
I'm feeling almost the same thing in my neck/throat, so I'm assuming its probably the stress.
Thank you for responding. My husband and I went to a trigger point class to learn how to massage and relief stress and it does seem to be helping. My feelings are still there but getting better.