What is happening to me

I'm just gonna sum it all up. Over a year ago I had my first panic attack after smoking weed, it was so traumatizing. It was a month after I turned 18. The next day I felt so out of my body, so spaced out, and from then on everyday I was constantly having chronic anxiety and overthinking my symptoms of depersonalization/derealization thinking to myself I've damaged my brain for good I'll never be the same. This went on for months. After that, I've lost my ability to be creative. I can't visualize things clear in my head. It's hard to connect ideas. My memory is so bad, very bad, like the kind where I have to actually think hard about what I did earlier in the day and yesterday. Anyway, essentially im a 19 year old expecting this. I've read online from tons of sources that traumatizing experiences can cause this, and am wondering if taking medication will benefit me. Anybody know any medications?
Did you ever take any other drugs like Adderal or what not? Otherwise I would see a doctor because it could be something serious. I personally don't think it was from the weed but I would without a doubt go to a doctor and have them do check ups. This seems very unsafe.