Stress Community

Which tablet containing propranolol is used for PTSD?

I know propranolol is used for PTSD...but what should I ask for in the pharmacy and what is the dosage?
Are there any serious effect if taken without proper knowledge?
I take propranolol the dosage is up to your doctor it doesn't really make you tired although everyone is different but it doesn't me it's suppose to be for stress and anxiety but I don't think it helps very well you might consider ativan
I take propranolol the dosage is up to your doctor it doesn't really make you tired although everyone is different but it doesn't me it's suppose to be for stress and anxiety but I don't think it helps very well you might consider ativan there isn't a medication that has propranolol in it there is a script of propranolol by itself it's not mixed with any medication