anxiety

i have panic attacks and i am on medication for it. i took my last does for the night at 11pm. i take celexa and vistiral. i feel like im trying to have a panic attack right now. i have some ativan can i take one now or not?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I also have them.  I would call the pharmacist right now.  He will tell you if you can take one or not.  Be sure to tell him you are anxious.  I think it might be OK to take extra in an extremely bad time.  Hope this helps and I emphasize with you.  I have had panic and agoraphobia for over 30 years.
Helpful - 0
I would say yes one would be ok. Im not a dr. so you do what you want.
Helpful - 0
Taking too many medicine can do harm to our body. The body will rely on the medicine to cure all our pain but it will soon fail to its function because the body itself resist it. We can not always rely on this. The tradictional Chinese Medicine has a long history and famouse for its natural therapy. Massage and acupuncture are alway the means of Chinese doctor use to cure so many kinds of disease, because massage and acupuncture can get through the meridians, promote the blood circulation. These methods are safe and effective,without any side effects.
Under the treatment you will feel the body is really relaxed and comfertable, no more stress will borther you anymore.
Hope that i help.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community