Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anxiety

i have panic attacks and i am on medication for it. i took my last does for the night at 11pm. i take celexa and vistiral. i feel like im trying to have a panic attack right now. i have some ativan can i take one now or not?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I also have them.  I would call the pharmacist right now.  He will tell you if you can take one or not.  Be sure to tell him you are anxious.  I think it might be OK to take extra in an extremely bad time.  Hope this helps and I emphasize with you.  I have had panic and agoraphobia for over 30 years.
Helpful - 0
1744282 tn?1314065299
I would say yes one would be ok. Im not a dr. so you do what you want.
Helpful - 0
Taking too many medicine can do harm to our body. The body will rely on the medicine to cure all our pain but it will soon fail to its function because the body itself resist it. We can not always rely on this. The tradictional Chinese Medicine has a long history and famouse for its natural therapy. Massage and acupuncture are alway the means of Chinese doctor use to cure so many kinds of disease, because massage and acupuncture can get through the meridians, promote the blood circulation. These methods are safe and effective,without any side effects.
Under the treatment you will feel the body is really relaxed and comfertable, no more stress will borther you anymore.
Hope that i help.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.