Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

being to stressed

Can you lose a baby from being to stressed out and having a one year old always in your belly?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1987991 tn?1326752711
First of all how far are you in your pregnacy? Any level of stress is harmful for your unborn child as you are its main life sorce, try to get as much rest as possible, over working yourself can cause your unborn childs heart rate to increase which would lead to a heart attack :(

If you are in your first Tri haveing your one year old on your stomich is fine, as the sack which holds your baby is actually in your pelvic area at the mommnet . I know this one bc my 5 year old jumped on my stomich and  I whent to the ER. lol all is well. Best of luck to you. Get rest try to eat right, if you cant eat much just eat a light snack.

Hope this helps
Helpful - 0
Yes stress can hospitalize anyone! i speak from experience. i suffer from Panic Stress disorder...basically means i worry about EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY!! now that im answering this question for u i will always remember this and worry how you are! its just in my DNA to want to save the world even tho i know it will never be perfect.
Helpful - 0
i have 3 kids an was always stressed out like many parents but dnt think it would annoy the unborn much jus try an take sum u tym wen ur 1 yr old is sleepin or take him/ her 4 walks...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.