just need some Mommy-to-be advice!

So im kind of freaking because im so exhausted due to being pregnant. My back is killing me all the time. I really can't handle working anymore, but I can't afford not to. Im 23 weeks and my main question is when would it be best for me to go on maternity leave and how long should I be on leave? Anybody's advice would be greatly appreciated!
you should be on maternity leave at 7 months , and stay on for about 2 months after your baby is born (:
now. If you cant take it any more, you cant. You and your health are number one. How long ?? woman,only you will know when and if you go back. listen to your body every time. that is why it screams at us! (in  pain) and exhaustion.
11 weeks before birth and not sure after but not too soon your body needs time to recover
Thanks so much ladies!!!!