Stress Community

nausea, headache, lightheadedness

Hello dear doctors,
I am a man, aged thirty. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. I also practice sport regularly. About three months ago, I had a lot of work, so I stayed up late for three or two nights. Immediately afterwards, I fell sick. The symptoms I had are the following: vomiting, dizziness, slight pain in my heart, and diarrhea. I could not even drink water, and I lost a bit weight. I visited a general practitioner who told me that it was due to fatigue, stress, or food poisoning. He prescribed multivitamins (effervescent), medicine containing magnesium, and some capsules for the stomach. After a week I felt better.
Almost a month and half later, I fell sick again, but this time it was very serious. I almost DIED. I had the same symptoms, except diarrhea. It was the most horrible experience I went through.
I visited the same general practitioner. He examined me again: no blood pressure, no anemia, no diabetes, no heart problems (connected my hands, legs and chest to a machine), my leg jerked when he tapped my knee with a rubber hammer, After almost 10 days, I felt better.
Now it has been two months after the second time I fell sick, but some time during the day (maybe once or twice a day), I feel a bit lightheaded and a slight. At times I feel nauseous.
I live alone and far away from my family. No one to rescue me if something bad happens. I don’t know what to do. Any recommendations please? Thank you so much in advance.
In addition to what you say you suffered from, do you suffer any of the following?

* Headache
    * Vision loss, particularly loss of peripheral vision  
    *  Body hair loss
    * Sexual dysfunction
    * Increased frequency and amount of urination

Please advise.
Hi coperno.

Shakiness
Nervousness or anxiety
Sweating, chills and clamminess
Irritability or impatience
Confusion, including delirium
Rapid/fast heartbeat
Lightheadedness or dizziness
Hunger and nausea
Sleepiness
Blurred/impaired vision
Tingling or numbness in the lips or tongue
Headaches
Weakness or fatigue
Anger, stubbornness, or sadness
Lack of coordination
Nightmares or crying out during sleep
Seizures
Unconsciousness

The above are hypoglycemia symptoms.
Most of your symptoms are in that list. (you don't need all of them if you are hypoglycemic) Your doctor has to use
3 criteria( known as Whipple's Triad, if you want to look it up online)
to diagnose or rule this out.

Best wishes.
Niko

Don't forget that most people here are not doctors but patients or former patients that have gone through illnesses and are sharing their experiences
no, i have none of these symptoms.
thank you
thank you