period

Can stress delay your period?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes..that is one of the reasons some females go on birth control to help regulate. But depending on how late it is the more common cause is pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
YES
Helpful - 0
It sure can sweetie.
♡Princess
Helpful - 0
Ok thank you
Helpful - 0
I kinda have another question.. I'm nervous about telling my mom I need birth control to regulate my periods ...idk how to tell her any suggestions?
Helpful - 0
Just say "Hey mom, I heard birth control regulates periods. I'd like to get on it because my period is always irregular." But her being mommy dearest will probably believe you're having sex and she'll probably appreciate you're trying to be safe so she'll probably go through with it.
♡Princess
Helpful - 0
You can just as easily tell mom your periods are irregular and let her suggest it. As above, that is the primary reason most people take them anyway.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community