A
A
A
Close

period

Can stress delay your period?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes..that is one of the reasons some females go on birth control to help regulate. But depending on how late it is the more common cause is pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
YES
Helpful - 0
5973125 tn?1378575863
It sure can sweetie.
♡Princess
Helpful - 0
Ok thank you
Helpful - 0
I kinda have another question.. I'm nervous about telling my mom I need birth control to regulate my periods ...idk how to tell her any suggestions?
Helpful - 0
5973125 tn?1378575863
Just say "Hey mom, I heard birth control regulates periods. I'd like to get on it because my period is always irregular." But her being mommy dearest will probably believe you're having sex and she'll probably appreciate you're trying to be safe so she'll probably go through with it.
♡Princess
Helpful - 0
You can just as easily tell mom your periods are irregular and let her suggest it. As above, that is the primary reason most people take them anyway.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.