pre stress symptom

My parents have had lots of arguements throughout my life, and me and my siblings have been dragged into near all of them. They are now finally going threw a divorce, which i am very happy to see happen, all though recently arguements have gotten worse. As of recently after an arguement i have noticed that my right eye has a big red spot in it. It looks like just a normal red eye, except that there is only one vein so to say in my eye that turns red, it also feels very odd and i guess i would describe it as tender. The redness slowly fades slowly fades and as it fades i notice the tenderness more.. The red spot is in the inner part of my left eye and appears the same from what i can tell everytime. Any explanation or help anyone can give me would be much appreciated. I will try to get a picture uploaded if needed, but i would need to remember for next time it happens.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I am sorry you and your siblings have had a hard time with the arguements you have had to witness,I too was a recipient of these problems in my childhood so I know how it feels, to this day I cant take any yelling and confrontataion.I really think before you pin this down as stress you need to get your Doctor to look at it, and check out there is nothing wrong.Sometimes as adults some therapy  helps to be able to express the way it has felt all through the years. Good Luck.