reduce stress by excercise

hey guys!
so exercise is good for stress relief but i dont know any good indoor exercises to do!
can you tell me some good indoor exercises?? Except meditation or yoga!
you should try rope skipping and strtching as a daily routine. Apart from this, I recommend full heart dancing on any of the song, without any hitch, as it works as aerobic & cardio both.
thanks
Run in place or sit on the floor and extend your arms out bent at the elbow and travel on your behind and go up and down on the floor...in just a few weeks you will notice the difference , and why not Yoga ? One of the best ex cerise in the world

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community