stress

I have never done this before so bare with me. My son was killed at age 24 two years ago, during the first year, only six months into his death my husband of 17 years (not my sons father) he starting having an affair with a 22 year old of which worked for us, he my husband is 52. I was on adavan to deal with my sons death which I know now made me very delusional, I knew what he was doing but could'nt deal . with it. In turn my first christmas without my son he left me alone to wake up that day by myself. Thereafter I fired the little tramp, and in the process my husband started to beat me up on a regular basis, he never beat me before this. I keep telling him to move out, but he won't, and I am in no position to myself, we are self  employed. In the mean time I have lost so much weight, I'm down to 105 at 46 years old, I get ill just thinking of eating, I don't throw up I just can't eat. He thinks I should forget what hes done to me,and quite frankly keeps denying it,I know otherwise. I just don't know how to move on,I think about him with this KID on a daily bases and it makes me sick, how could a man do this to his wife after losing the most important part of my being. please help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I can't imagine how devastating that must be and I think people may not have known how to respond to this post because it is just hard to know what to say. My heart goes out to you and I was wondering if you have received any counseling or been to a grief support group. I think you need to get as much support as possible at this point given the situation you are dealing with. No one deserves to be physically abused, or treated with the disrespect that your husband has put you through. You may want to look at the relationship forum on here and I am sure there is a grief support forum where you may be able to find more help. Feel free to email me if only just to talk or vent. I wish I knew what to say. I hope you can get the help that you need because it sounds like you are dealing with too much and you deserve so much better. I wish you the best and hope that the people on here can offer some words or encouragement, support or advice.
Helpful - 0
thank you for your advice, maybe I was to blunt in what I said. Not so good on the computer,I thinkk maybe I'll change what I wrote and slim it down. I check this everyday about this time if you want to chat.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community