Stroke Community

Are spotty memory and occasional confusion part of a TIA/Mini Stroke in a 40 yo?

I had an event August 28, 2015 where I had a chest cold, but went to work.  My boss called the ambulance because I got shaky, got very pail, came close to passing out, became very nauseous, and lost muscle control in my hands.  My fingers spread apart and I couldn't pull them back in. It was a fairly quick event and I began to feel better. The EMT's showed up as I was feeling better, however they checked me out, my blood pressure was good, there were no signs of heart issues, so I declined transportation (my husband had been called and was on his way) I have AFib/Tachycardia and am on baby aspirin, metoprolol, and flecainide.  Just as they were packing up to leave, it happened again, dizzy, nauseous, pale, loss of muscle control in my hands - this time they got my blood pressure while I was having the episode and it was 60/35.  They transported me at that point, but the er said I was too young for a TIA/Stroke and said I just had a virus.  I have since had a spotty memory and occasional confusion.  I have not had any other lasting effects other than the memory and confusion, but it is frustrating.  I am working on my 2nd Master's degree and these issues are making it difficult.  Should I see a Neurologist? Could this actually be a TIA/Mini Stroke situation?